martes, 5 de octubre de 2021

My favorite cores

 My favorite cores.


Recently or some time ago the term "core" began to go viral, referring to a style of dress, life or tastes. Many of them are already part of a community or have become a community. I had and have my favorites, on my list are:

Cottage core: this is undoubtedly my favorite, the style is very country farm style, it is like 1899 but with shorter clothes and lighter tones. The cottage core has a co-relationship with the fairycore. It is a very soft and bright style, mainly based on lifestyle and style, the dominant colors are light green, white and beige.

Drain core: this style is the complete opposite of cottagecore, more muted colors dominate: shades of gray, black and white. This is rather style and photos, the clothes and tastes are more "dark" but it does not look like gothcore.

Fairy core: as I said before, the fairy and cottage core are similar but I find them a distinctive feature, the fairy is based on fairies so it is brighter with glitter and that, this style is based more on photos, clothing style and life. The style of dress is similar to the cottage but in this the makeup is essential.

Kid core: and finally the kidcore, this used to be my favorite because it reminded me of the style of the 90s entering the 2000s but with more saturated colors, before this style was seen everywhere in 2020. It is more style of clothes and photos, the colors they are saturated and fluo, it is common for people who like this style to have painted or bleached hair.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

MBTI - Informática

  Exploradores Representados por el color amarillo, los aventureros son sensibles a los sentimientos de los demás y valoran la armonía. Cuan...