jueves, 16 de septiembre de 2021

Things I want to do before I die.

 

My "Before I die" to-do list.


Before passing to a "better life" I have a list of things I want to do before.


First of all, I want to achieve my study goals. I would like to study both, science and bussines, then I'll study psychology and business administration.


By the time I'm 26, I'd be polyglot. I will be speaking in english, spanish, french, italian, portuguese and chinnese. All because I want to travel around the world and I don't want problems with languages. And that brings me to the next point of my list, with or without my job I'll be visiting places. I'd like to travel to all Europe, Latin America and half of Asia, to finally stay at Canada.


The fourth thing I would like todo before I die is adopt as many animals I want to give them a home, I will have two rooms of my house just for them. In my list of dream pets I have: two dogs, three cats, one frog, two turtles, two hamsters and one capuchin monkey.


I also want to visit all the Wonders of the World and as much museums as I can before I die too.


By the time I  have 30 I will adopt three babies: two boys and one girl,  because I believe that by adopting I can give someone a better life, not just with pets but with babies too.


And for the end, I will buy a strawberry farm where I will live from the age of 59 until the day I die, I will earn money by selling the strawberries and I will have tons of farms animals there too.

  


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

MBTI - Informática

  Exploradores Representados por el color amarillo, los aventureros son sensibles a los sentimientos de los demás y valoran la armonía. Cuan...